It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
We’re taking the time off and will be back on 3 January 2024.
It's been a long year! For the holidays, Santa and his elves are going to get cosy for a while and enjoy the Christmas chill. We won't be back until 3 January 2024.
Have a happy Christmas and see you back in the new year!
In the meantime, have a look at some of our most read articles and exclusives in the past 12 months:
- The ChatGPT effect? Investors bet big on deep tech startups
- Hong Kong's Hottest Startups of 2023
- DBS’ Lareina Wang on why role models matter to women in banking
- Bankers face sluggish hiring market, layoffs in Hong Kong
- HK reducing misuse of sick leave notes with digital certificate
- New bill slashes transaction costs for Hong Kong market makers
- Hong Kong’s most notable real estate agents under 40
- More hotels pivot to co-living for better margins, stable cash flow
- Property market slump boosts occupiers’ and home buyers’ bargaining power
- Language requirement bars HK firms from attracting foreign talent
- High interest rates stall foreign property deals in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong needs to act to keep its global maritime hub status afloat