Hong Kong adopts risk list in Return2HK scheme
Residents from medium or high-risk areas will undergo quarantine.
The Hong Kong government will adopt a risk list in implementing the Return2HK scheme that allows its residents to return from Mainland China without undergoing quarantine.
“Starting from May 25, the Government will adopt the list of risk level of places in the Mainland published by the National Health Commission,” a government spokesman said.
Hong Kong residents who stayed in areas identified as medium or high-risk areas in Mainland China in the past 14 days will no longer be exempted from the compulsory quarantine.
Medium or high-risk areas in Mainland China include:
- Heping, Shenyang, Liaoning Province
- Yuhong, Shenyang, Liaoning Province
- Ba’yuquan, Yingkou, Liaoning Province
- Gaizhou, Yingkou, Liaoning Province
- Feixi, Hefei, Anhui Province
- Jin’an, Liuan, Anhui Province
- Yu’an, Liu’an, Anhui Province
- Liwan, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province