News
MARKETS & INVESTING | Staff Reporter, Hong Kong
view(s)

Remegen launches $3.71b worth of initial public offering

Maximum offer price is set at $52.10 per share.

Remegen is set to hold an initial public offering of 76.54m shares to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with an estimated worth of HK$3.71b.

The Hong Kong public offering is initially at 7.654m representing 10% of the total number of offer shares, whilst international offering is at 68.883m representing the remaining 90%.

The offer price is set at HK$52.10 per share, with minimum offers at $50.30

Trading will begin from November 9.
 

Do you know more about this story? Contact us anonymously through this link.

Click here to learn about advertising, content sponsorship, events & rountables, custom media solutions, whitepaper writing, sales leads or eDM opportunities with us.

To get a media kit and information on advertising or sponsoring click here.